Redefine your relationships with screens apps and devices. You’ll learn to set boundaries with technology so that you can improve your productivity and performance, take back control of your time, and connect more meaningfully with others.
The overuse of digital devices can have many negative effects on body and mind. It can interfere with our sleep quality which, according to Harvard Medical School, can cause insomnia and can have physical effects such as neck and upper back problems – the so-called ‘text neck’. Another recent study showed that Facebook users tend to only post the exciting parts of their lives, giving off the illusion of a ‘perfect life’, leading others to feel depressed when comparing their own life with their Facebook friends’ seemingly perfect lives. Join a 30-min webinar to explore digital detox tips to reduce stress, keep your spirit uplifted, enhance sleep, and improve mental health.
In this session, we will:
- Discuss nomophobia, mindless scrolling, and FOMO (fear of missing out)
- Discover how you can stay in the driver’s seat of your life by scheduling frequent digital detox breaks throughout the work day, and how to go offline once every month
- Learn how to apply certain key principles to unplug from technology in order to improve your sleep quality, and supercharge your wellbeing
What you Need to Know Before you Join:
- You are welcome to participate with your cameras on/off
- You can join with a family member or a friend
- To join the class just click on the relevant hyperlink on the time you are interested to participate on the agenda above
- You don’t need to download the Zoom application to join the room – just click on the link
- If you have any issues finding the Zoom links, feel free to email us here and we will share them with you
Photo by Burst