Being grateful is a warm feeling! You might feel thankful for something which you have, or for something you can see. You might also have gratitude for something given or done for you. Feeling grateful might make you feel pleased and want to do something kind in return. Scientists have even discovered that showing gratitude can make us feel better!
Being grateful can :
- Lead to more friendships
- Make us feel less angry
- Help us to sleep better
- Reduce feelings of worry
- Even help our bodies to feel healthier!
Photo by Helena
What you Need to Know Before you Join:
- You are welcome to participate with your cameras on/off
- You can join with a family member or a friend
- To join the class just click on the relevant hyperlink on the time you are interested to participate on the agenda above
- You don’t need to download the Zoom application to join the room – just click on the link
- If you have any issues finding the Zoom links, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share them with you